Wednesday 2 April 2014

still at Lagashbur camp honey.....

still at Lagashbur camp honey, how are the kids, have you had the talk about the choice of attire with Maggot yet. Otherwise I'm cancelling the boots..

          Dear Fluffy. i miss you, try to pop back home as soon as you get the chance, your friend from Skall, Frea is coming to visit. shes staying till the end of the year and i would be nice if you could be here some time before then, Bring me something nice back my Little fluffy wolf. xx

 Just left largashbur. You'll never believe what happened, tell you when i get home,will see what i can do with the pressie, Make her comfortable in the green room, The view of the mountains will remind her of home. Shes a shaman, you two will get on like a house on fire. Ask her if she can do anything about your problem. miss you to my naughty pixy x

          Dear Fluffy wuffy. why haven't you replied to my last text, don't tell me you've lost your tablet already, if you have your in big trouble mister. Wuvs you loads my love. xx

i did reply but i must have deleted it by mistake. I miss you too x Got your pressie for you, just left Largashbur, their chief was in some deep shit when we got there, which resulted in me and Mjoll having to cut the Munchers head off, will tell you all about it when i get back, did you have the talk with Maggot, Frea can stay in the green room, will do my best to get back before she leaves, ask her about your condition, shes a shaman, they cure that sort of thing don't they, has the mage turned up about that dragon problem yet. Miss you my naughty Pixie x

         What the hell is Mjoll doing there, you didn't say she was going with you, I haven't forgotten what your like when your in the field, your either Searching somewhere. smashing something, or shagging someone. Don't go catching old salty. I'm not playing nurse maid again!
p.s Glad you haven't lost your tablet.
P.P.s don't call her Maggot, you know it upsets her.

Oh...but you look so saucy in that outfit. sorry about Mjoll but I didn't bring her with me, she was at Largashbur and shes on her way to the nightgate, Johna invited her. Anyway, she clean now honey, and its just to let off steam. you know your the only one i love my sparkly pixie x

         Did you just delete your message again? That better be why you haven't answered me since yesterday.

Oh...but you look so saucy in that outfit. sorry about Mjoll but I didn't bring her with me, she was at Largashbur and shes on her way to the nightgate, Johna invited her. Anyway, she clean now honey, and its just to let off steam. you know your the only one i love my sparkly pixie x

          Ok then.     Just spoke to the Tailor in solitude and hes going to make Magrett 3 outfits if she burns them short skirts that you hate, when we get back home.  The mage is going to be arriving a week from today although hes not sure what he can do as hes never come across this problem before. Lets not fight about the lioness anymore, just don't go tiring yourself out before you get back. Got to go, crystles running low.
love and cuddles my little wolfie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment